1. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO LEARN TO RIDE A HORSE?
The answer is – how well do you want to learn to ride? In short, you never stop learning.
2. WESTERN OR ENGLISH?
We offer both Western, English (dressage, hunter/jumpers, equitation) and PATH certified therapeutic lessons. We also offer horsemanship, using the guidelines of the British Horse Society. All our students must learn to tack up and groom their own horse.
3. WHAT IS AN EVALUATION LESSON?
It is a 45 minutes private lesson, where we evaluate to see where your riding level is. All riders, beginners and advanced, must start with an evaluation lesson.
4. WHEN CAN I JOIN A GROUP LESSON?
When you safely can control the horse in walk and posting trot.
5. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO MY FIRST LESSON?
Lose-fitting, long pants and preferably boots with a low heel. We have helmets and some boots you can borrow.
6. DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE BOARDING?
Yes, both private boarding and training.
8. WEATHER – WHEN DO YOU CANCEL A LESSON OR A TRAIL RIDE?
We will contact you directly, if we cancel a lesson due to weather. If you don’t hear from us, put on you sunscreen and enjoy your ride.
9. DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNT PACKAGES, IF WE BUY LESSONS IN BULK?
Yes. Please email us to get more information.
10. IS THERE A WEIGHT LIMIT?
Yes. All riders must weigh less than 210 lb.